Wednesday 22 April 2009

Definitive definitions...

OK... I slept on it and tried to come up with something to put into the e-learning page I'm currently writing.
I checked out a few sites... (thanks Scott for sending in some links) I have come to the conclusion that there definitely isn't a definitive definition of e-learning! Just when you think you've got it nailed, you find people using an amazing variety of technology to learn and it's changing rapidly.
I think I'll give this a little more thought before I commit to print.

In the meantime I've spent most of the day in the outdoor office typing away like mad. The nail polish has taken a bit of a beating... must learn to type more gently when I'm getting carried away with a subject. My current project is almost finished and will go into live test phase sometime tomorrow. Fingers crossed everything looks like it should do on Firefox, Internet Explore (I hate IE6), Safari, Google Chrome etc. I'll soon find out if my clever wee html coding has worked to get round the worst of the IE bugs.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment