Thursday 2 April 2009

There's a first time for everything...

After attending a web seminar with SumTotal yesterday evening, I was finally persuaded to start a blog. So here I am, creating my first ever blog.

I am currently working on a website for my final exam with Home Learning College. When I pass I will have a level 3 certificate in Dreamweaver CS3! Not bad for a former human biology graduate.

It has been a long process, particularly with Flash! What a nightmare of a programme. The end is in sight, produce a site with a minimum of ten pages to include every bell and whistle taught during the course. I'm supposed to include some element of Flash and sound and have a cunning plan to achieve both using an Articulate presentation I created... it's web output is Flash, and it has sounds included! I hope this works.

When I'm not web designing and writing e-learning materials, I'm knitting or crocheting.

The current knitting project is an Aran style sweater for hubby... it's a real tricky pattern, and the crochet project is a small bag - I'm just a beginner. I did manage a hat eventually (5 goes to get it right)... I'm pleased it no longer looks like a woolly frisbee.

The rest of my time is devoted to husband, children and my dog.

I'd better sign off now, otherwise I'll be late for the school run :-D

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment