Monday 20 April 2009

The Joy of working from home on a sunny day :-)

It's the last day of the holidays here and I'm taking full advantage of the sun!

My two children are sitting at the patio table doing homework before returning to school tomorrow. Seems such a shame that the weather is going to pick up as they go back. Still, at least I can make full use of long extension cables, decent wi-fi connections and a parasol to keep the laptop cooler and the screen visible.

Given that I'm outside, I will not be recording any narration for my latest training package until tomorrow morning, after the school run. I will be checking through for the usual typos and run-times for all animations.

Tomorrow's blog will be a little longer and more work orientated with plenty of added sunshine :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment